Monday, September 15, 2014

September 15, 2014

Well, I guess that I will have to give the students a pass on their homework because I did not get mine done on Friday!

Communication...What is too much?  Is it possible the we have too many ways to communicate with parents?  Remind101, email, Facebook, website, surveys, blogs, Twitter, phone, text!!!  I don't know if I have the answer to that question, but I will continue to say that I think that communication is so important.  Please spread the word that Mrs. Hough and I love to hear from you.  We can't always change things immediately, but we are listening.  New people bring new ideas, but parents and community members bring the best ideas.  If you have concerns or ideas, please share them with us.

Have a great week and as always GO BEARS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment