Orientation -March 12 - Students will tour the building with their classmates.
- 8:45 – 9:15 Tour for students entering grade 4
- 9:15 – 9:45 Tour for students entering grade 5
- 1:00 – 1:30 Tour for students entering grade 6
- 1:30 – 2:00 Tour for students entering grade 7
- Wednesday, March 11 from 6:00-6:30 pm in the BG main lobby.
- Thursday, March 12 from 11:00 - 11:30 am in the BG main lobby.
- Thursday, March 12 from 2:15 - 2:45 pm in the BG main lobby.
Will there be buses that run between the buildings?Students will have the opportunity to ride a bus from Seton to Garrigan in the morning or Garrigan to Seton after school. We will have detailed information regarding the busing choices in August when we know bus numbers.
Where will students in grade 4 - 8 be dropped off in the morning or picked up after school?
Students in grades 4 - 8 will enter and leave the building through the north doors. (These are the doors that face the apartments.) The buses will park on the short drive north of the building. We will ask that parents park along the west side of the building (McCoy Street). There is a sidewalk that leads to the school.
Where do I pick up my child if their are leaving for an appointment or if they are ill?
Students in grades 4 - 6 will need to be picked up in the main office by an adult.
We will be adding a cement area near the north end of the Garrigan campus. This area will provide space for basketball and four square. There will also be a grassy area for kickball or soccer. Most of the year one gym will be available in case of rain or extreme cold.
There are enough lockers at Garrigan to accommodate grades 4 - 12. Younger students may share lockers as they currently do at Seton.